Photography is powerful and necessary for promoting your health & wellness business, whether you’re a single practitioner, trainer, or teacher, a studio, brand or education. Clients need to be able to picture themselves working with you before using your products or services, and there’s no better way to do that than with professional photography. You need it for your website, social media, advertising and more. It’s truly one of the most important and effective investments you can make.
We’ll manage the details of scenes, lighting, shots, styling, props and more so You remain balanced.
Contact Axum Creative to schedule a meeting and consultation to discuss collaboration for a relaxed shoot, carefully planned to ensure your photos are unique, powerful and effective, whether you need pictures for your business, portfolio, marketing materials or simply for personal use.
After your shoot together we’ll cull selects help to answer your questions maintain and elevate your brands messaging. Your image assets help you raise your company’s online presence with professional images for marketing collaterals on websites and social media platforms and print marketing like bios to press releases and book covers to increase your presence and strengthen your business.
Capture Your Passion
Authentically show who you are and the work you do for others.
Showcase Your Strength
Inspire clients and stand out from the crowd by highlighting your unique self.
Make Your Studio Stand Out
Show students your space & reveal a glimpse of your special touch.
Visually Tell the Story of Your Brand
Show your prospective clients what it’s like to work with you and what they should expect.
Photography Needs for Health & Wellness Pros:
- Personal Trainers
- Yoga Teachers & Studios
- Pilates Instructors & Studios
- Fitness Models & Competitors
- Nutritionists, Health & Wellness Coaches, Personal Chefs
- Indoor Cycling Instructors & Studios
- Zumba Instructors & Studios
- Massage Therapists, Bodyworkers, Reiki Masters & Spas
- Traditional Chinese Medicine Practitioners
- Running Coaches
- Dancers, Dance Teachers & Studios
- Fitness Studios & Gyms
- Professional Athletes
- Holistic Wellness Practitioners
- Activewear Clothing Companies
- Fitness & Wellness Product Makers
- Yoga, Fitness & Wellness Books
- Fitness & Wellness Events